Reading and Meditating on God’s Word
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. (Psalm 119:105, ESV)
A daily devotional from the OPC website
Trinity Hymnal: Hymns with musical accompaniment
Entire Bible in a year
Read through the entire Bible in a year.
Book-at-a-time Reading Plan
Read the entire Bible using two readings per day for 25 days each month. This provides days each month for reflection or to catch up on missed readings.
The New Testament in a year
Read through the New Testament in a year. There are five reading selections each week providing you with two days each week for reflection or to catch up on missed readings.
Confession of Faith and Catechisms
The confession and catechisms are summaries of our faith. They are teaching tools for instructing us and leading us into a deeper understanding of God’s Word.
- The Westminster Confession of Faith
- The Westminster Shorter Catechism
- The Westminster Larger Catechism
- The Heidelberg Catechism
Orthodox Presbyterian Church Denomination
Outward OPC is a website with articles, audio and video presentations on a variety of topics, and in-depth presentations from pastors, designed to encourage and provide tools for effective evangelism. You can sign up for email notification of new content at https://www.outwardopc.com/signup.
“Building Bridges Instead of Barriers” Conference
The purpose of this conference is to serve and to strengthen the Body of Christ by proposing and exploring biblically Reformed ways of thinking about the subject of race relationships within the church. In addition, we wish to proffer practical suggestions as to how we might more effectively build bridges across ethnic lines within the church in order to achieve greater unity for the sake of Christ and His Gospel.
More Videos in This Series
- Panel: Why is this Topic So Important…and Difficult?
- “Neither ‘Us’ Nor ‘Them,’ But a New Creation” – Dr. Dennis Johnson
- “Recovering the Spirituality of the Church in Post-Slavery America” – Dr. Alan Strange
- Panel: “What Can We Learn From the Past?”
- “Five Theses for Reforming Race Relationships in the Church” – Rev. Mark Robinson
- “Hyphenated Reality: The Asian-American Experience in America” – Rev. Joel Kim
- “Diversity and Christian Education: Phil-Mont Christian Academy” – Mrs. Diane L. Olinger
- “Race and Rhetoric: Honoring Christ with our Words” – Dr. Gabriel Williams
- Panel: “Social Justice and the Church: A Female Perspective”
- “Is Reformed Worship Eurocentric? Interacting with the Idea of ‘White Worship’” – Dr. Terry Johnson
- “When Your Hand Is on the Plow: A View from the Pew” – Mrs. Alicia Williams
- “How Evangelicalism Undermined Reformed Applications of Cosmic Redemption” – Dr. Anthony Bradley
- Panel: “Building Bridges Together for Christ and His Church”
- “The Hermeneutics of Race and the Crisis of Contemporary Preaching” – Dr. Eric Watkins
2018 Presbytery Summer Bible Camp
Dr. Steven Baugh, Professor of New Testament at Westminster Seminary California, Escondido CA, was the speaker at the 2018 Bible camp. Audio recordings are available for Dr. Baugh’s messages on “The Kingdom of God from the Book of Revelation.”